1. Overflow. Herein lie menus for Chat Members, Delete Messages, and Help. Delete Messages will allow the user to delete permanently from the device certain messages, or all, but will not remove the chat from the Existing Chats screen. To exit delete messages mode, tap the back space arrow. Chat Members pulls up a modified Create Chat screen where the user may change or create the alias for the chat, delete the chat, or start a new chat off the existing chat by adding or deleting members. Help opens up this page.
2. Messages Sent. Messages sent by the user are displayed left justified on the messages screen, along with a time stamp as to when sent.
3. Messages Received. Messages received to the user are displayed right justified, along with a miniature profile pic of the sender, their avatar name and a timestamp as to when received.
4. Text Message Entry. Text for the message is entered here. Any input allowed by the android device used should be able to be used here as well.
5. Send Picture. Tapping here will pull up the default Android camera app and allow the user to take a picture to send.
6. Send Video. Tapping here will pull up the default Android video capture app and allow the user to take a video to send.
7. Send Image. Tapping here will pull up the default Android image gallery app and allow the user to select an image to send.
8. Voice to Text. Tapping here will allow the user to speak to the device, with the text showing in the Text Message Entry bar.